Saturday, 24 July 2021, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
The Early Bird Rate of $47 is available until midnight on 21 July 2021, then the price will go up to $97.
This will be time to review confidentiality, our schedule, workshop structure and do introductions.
We will discuss the Conditioned Self (CS), the concept that we are all scientifically vibration / energy and do exercises to expand our awareness about self-love.
Learn about Hypnotherapy and then experience a Hypnotherapy session in order to reach the subconscious mind with the message of self-love and acceptance.
Breakthrough Calls via Calendly (10 Minutes each)
We will learn about self-worth, limiting beliefs and we will work individually and collectively to change those blocks into a positive mindset.
This time is allotted for reviewing our self-care, boundaries we have in place (or those we need to create) and we will do a guided meditation / exercise before wrapping up our evening together.
Do you feel held back by obstacles created by a fear of failure, rejection, commitment or success?
Are you ready to take ownership / accountability of the role you play in each relationship and in the life you lead?
Do you feel that past hurt / painful experiences prevent you from moving forward and truly living? Are you ready to forgive?
Do you have difficulty embracing vulnerabilities socially, financially, physically, mentally and / or emotionally?
Have you put everyone else at the top of your priority list and lost sight of your own hopes, goals and dreams?
Are you ready to map out your goals, take control of your life and take ACTION to both be present and move forward?
We all have places in our life where we are blocked. Working together, we will identify those fears, blocks and limiting beliefs in order to overcome them.
We are all made of energy and we attract like energy to us. Learn how to accept accountability for the health and well-being of your relationships and the environment around you and raise your vibrational state to manifest the life you really want.
Choose to forgive and be kind to yourself and others in order to heal and create a life of peace and joy. The path is not easy for most, but this is one of the most important steps we can take to be happy within.
Delve into who you are and uncover your vulnerabilities in order to harness them for your greater good and purpose in this life.
Discover (or rediscover) your purpose and self-worth by taking the time to write down your desires, passions, goals, dreams and hopes. Prioritize yourself and figure out what you want so the Universe can gift it to you.
The best thing you can do for yourself is to determine what you want and, with guidance, map out that path and start taking ACTION. Break down your goals into milestones and palatable action steps to move forward and live the life you were meant for.
Hi there! My name is Noa. I'm an Air Force Veteran and a former Navy Civilian Federal Government employee turned entrepreneur. I have a thirteen-year-old daughter whom I consider the light of my life and we reside in Arlington, Virginia.
As far as degrees go, I have a Bachelor of Science from Duquesne University and a Master of Criminal Justice from Boston University. I'm also a certified Vinyasa yoga teacher, a Hypnotherapist, a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner and a Holistic Life Coach.
My goal as a Hynotherapist and Holistic Life Coach is to help Clients heal on deep spiritual and emotional levels in a safe environment, to assist with raising one's vibration through focusing on a positive mindset and helping Clients discover / rediscover and embrace their own authenticity.
Clients who find the most benefit in working with me are predominantly women between the ages of 35-50 who are at a place in life where they have consciously been working on overcoming emotional obstacles in their life and are ready for guidance on how to move to the next level. Working alone only gets an individual so far; however, with help delving into vulnerabilities such as fear (in multiple areas), conscious / subconscious limiting beliefs, forgiveness, accountability for one's life experience / relationships, etc., a Client can expedite their spiritual growth.
The only requirement for participation is a desire to learn and a willingness to open your heart and mind.
I have known Noa Ariela for many years. She is a woman of character, conviction, kindness, efficiency, and intelligence. My wife and I would gladly have her represent us in any way.
I have known Noa Ariela for many years... She is personable, empathetic, kind, and compassionate... and has others' best interests at heart.
I would highly recommend working with Noa Ariela. She has that unique quality of being professional while at the same making you feel like you are working with a lifelong friend.
1. Reduce your stress and anxiety
2. Develop healthy self-esteem
3. Build resilience
4. Achieve a greater level of happiness by aligning with the energy of high-level emotions
5. Create loving boundaries for yourself and others
6. Learn that it's okay to say "No"
7. Create a standard of self-respect and embody the manner in which you wish others to treat you.
8. Stop comparing yourself to others
9. Accept that You Are Enough
10. Become aware of your own limits and what you are willing to accept from others
11. Create self-confidence
12. Learn to trust your intuition more
13. Release yourself from others' expectations of who you must be
14. Give yourself permission to be truly authentic
15. Accept that you are responsible for your own life experiences and relationship dynamics
16. Learn to attract the right relationships and to reject those that do not serve you
17. Become mindful that loving yourself helps you to love everyone else
18. Learn to value your own opinion more than you may seek validation from others
19. Develop self-compassion and kindness
20. Increase your own productivity by getting what you want on paper and focusing on your version of success
* Share Your Phone Number to Receive Text Message Start Time Reminders Leading Up to the Workshop
* 4 Hours of LIVE Training (50-Minute Break Mid-Workshop)
* Exclusive Access to Private Facebook Group
* LIVE Feedback and Support
* Printable Workbook
QUESTIONS? EMAIL / CALL / TEXT: